Twitterlytics grew out of the question: can I access the Twitter stream programmatically and perform a sentiment analysis on the content returned? The answer is: Yes! This may be the start of a useful tool to perform social media sentiment analysis around brands and products and analyze key words used in the respective context most frequently.
- Create multiple Twitter queries
- Automatic, repetitive polling from Twitter
- Attribute analysis based on multiple attributes and keywords using scoring
- Calculation of averages for comparability.
- Top 20 word analysis taking into account a user-definable list of words to be ignored.
Please note that this demo version is restricted to a maximum of 3 queries.