Please note: On March 9, 2020 Amazon made significant changes to its Product Advertising API which resulted in PriceTracker not being able to retrieve product information any more. The effort to rewrite the application is very significant, so unfortunately we had to discontinue support for this application. 🙁
Are you an avid Amazon.com shopper? You might have noticed that their prices fluctuate frequently. PriceTracker allows you to keep an eye on the items you’re interested in and get a good deal!
- Build a list of items to watch and stay organized
- Fetches latest prices from the Amazon store
- Price graph over time
- Detailed price history
- Option to set a price threshold with notifications when the price drops below the threshold
- Automatically refreshes all prices at an interval you can set
- Can run in the menu bar and automatically launch at startup.
- Sharing of items
Please note that PriceTracker only works with the Amazon store in the US!
Question about how to use PriceTracker (e.g. what’s an ASIN)? – Check out the FAQs!
(Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.)