We are excited to have TeamTimes featured on Remote Tools, which publishes a list of products and tools that help make remote workers more productive!
It took longer and involved more struggling than anticipated but it’s finally here and got released today: TeamTimes! This handy application will help you work with and on distributed teams or even just with people who are in different time zones. Now it’ll be easier to remember who’s where, what time it is for them and to find meeting times that work in everyone’s location.
Check it out!
We’ve made some enhancements to CaffeinateMe, which is now fully compatible with Mojave:
- Compatibility enhancements and fixes
- Dark mode enhancements
- Added converting of duration when time unit is changed.
We’ve made some enhancements to Travel PackList. Changes include:
- Ability to export open To Do items to macOS Reminders.
- Keyboard shortcuts for adding new items.
- Minor fixes and UI updates.