Does your Mac sometimes “go to sleep” when it really shouldn’t, e.g. during a system backup or when watching a movie? Are you annoyed with having to keep it “awake” or tweaking energy settings all the time? With CaffeinateMe, you can make sure your system is active for critical activities.
- Keep your system active for a specific time period or indefinitely (until you cancel)
- Ability to keep your screen activ
- Can run as a “normal” app with main window, from the menu bar, or both
- Small, unintrusive utility
- Integrated with the macOS notification center
- Visual timer in the dock
- Launch on startup
Version 1.5.2 is now available! (8/6/17). Changes include:
- Added indicator to menu bar icon when the app is active
- Support for dark menu bar and Dock
Questions about CaffeinateMe? – Check out the FAQs!