As a runner, you care about how you’re doing every month: How often did you run? How many miles? How does that compare to the previous months? Oh, and when do you need to replace your shoes!? (Don’t we all love to shop for new running shoes?) And what about your cycling workouts?
Run & Cycle Stats gives you all this information based on Apple’s HealthKit info, so it’s perfect for anyone tracking their runs with the Apple Watch or many of the popular running and fitness apps (see the FAQs).
With version 1.5, you now also get visibility into your cycling workouts on your Peloton bike or outside!
The app allows you to…
- Track the number of your workouts and mileage over time
- See your monthly average
- Know how your current month is shaping up
- Forecast the current month’s miles
- View your pace
- Track mileage on your main running shoes
- Know when to replace your shoes.
- Learn about your cycling energy.
How does Run & Cycle Stats calculate your shoe life span? See our FAQs.
Enjoy your workouts!