As a runner, I care about how I’m doing every month: How often did I run? How many miles did I run? How does that compare to previous months? Oh, and when do I need to replace my shoes!? (Don’t we all love to shop for new running shoes?)
Runs Stats gives you all this information based on Apple’s HealthKit info, so it’s perfect for anyone tracking their runs with the Apple Watch as well as various running apps (see the FAQs).
Run Stats allows you to…
- Track the number of your runs and mileage over time
- See your monthly average
- Know how your current month is shaping up
- Forecast the current month’s miles
- Track mileage on your main running shoes
- Know when to replace your shoes.
How does Run Stats calculate your shoe life span? See our FAQs.