Are you an avid Amazon.com shopper? You might have noticed that their prices fluctuate frequently. PriceTracker allows you to keep an eye on the items you’re interested in and get a good deal!
- Build a list of items to watch and stay organized
- Fetches latest prices from the Amazon store
- Price graph over time
- Detailed price history
- Option to set a price threshold with notifications when the price drops below the threshold
- Automatically refreshes all prices at an interval you can set
- Can run in the menu bar and automatically launch at startup.
- Sharing of items
Please note that PriceTracker only works with the Amazon store in the US!
Question about how to use PriceTracker (e.g. what’s an ASIN)? – Check out the FAQs!
(Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.)